SALES INCENTIVE PROGRAM: LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
Who is eligible to qualify for the Public Gold Leadership Seminar (PGLS)?
- All Authorized Dealers who achieve their required target sales and also meet the required conditions are eligible to qualify for the Public Gold Leadership Seminar (PGLS).
What are these Conditions?
- One of the conditions is the ethical business conduct of the Dealership, in accordance to the letter and spirit of the Public Gold Rules of Conduct.
- Others include:
- The Authorized Dealers must have attended a Seminar within 6 months of qualification as Authorized Dealers.
- Accounts are kept in good order Note that Authorized Dealers who have inherited the Public Gold business may not be invited.
Is the PGLS a guaranteed part of the Public Gold Sales & Marketing plan?
- The PGLS is not part of the Public Gold Sales & Marketing Plan and is subject to change.
What are the qualifications for attendance of the PGLS?
- For qualified Authorized Dealers, sales are accumulated within the fiscal year, from December to the following November.
How are the PGLS sales calculated?
- There are 2 ways to earn PGLS Sales, i.e. through your Personal Sales and Group Sales that you receive when breaking-off a Master Dealer group. Other currencies will be converted to Ringgit Malaysia for calculation. The formulas are: 0.25 for Singapore Sales.
What are the targets for qualification to the PGLS?
- 1st Seat = RM 3 mil personal sales/ RM 1 mil personal sales & RM 3 mil group sales.
- 2nd Seat = RM 5 mil personal sales/ RM 2 mil personal sales & RM 6 mil group sales.
- You may also earn bonus sales to qualify for the PGLS. Please refer to the Latest Marketing Promotion.